Stamped parts for backlite heating grids are available in various shapes with various alloys. The high manufacturing accuracy enables automated further processing in the customer’s plant.
- Copper alloys according to European, American and Asian standards
- Various steel alloys
- Galvanically processed surfaces, for example, silver-plated, tin-plated
- Can be ordered as complex punched/bent parts and as multi-part assemblies
- Insulation also possible with shrink tube
- Pre-soldering: Alloy, flux and tin solder quantity according to the customer’s specifications
- Also available in a lead-free variant
Buttons allow automated and simple soldering. The rotational symmetry allows optimal further processing and assembly. Meanwhile, buttons have become one of the most popular antenna connections due to these properties.
Stamped parts with and without shrink tube
Stamped parts can be delivered both with and without a shrink tube at a reasonable price. The products are manufactured according to customer-specific requirements with regard to design, material and type of alloy.
Download our current product catalog here.