FFC soldering connectors for windshields (Flexible Flat Cables)
Due to the copper strips laminated on both sides, the FFC connectors are ideal for applying electrical contact for heating grids in a laminated safety glass.
- Single or multi-pin connections in various lengths
- Cable cross section: 0.5 mm2 to 6.0 mm2
- Length of the Kapton tape: 40.0 mm to 280.0 mm excluding housing
- Width of the copper foil: 6.0 mm to 95.0 mm
- Contacts and housings neutral or with OEM logo
- Overmolding according to customer requirements
- Selection of various foil materials and adhesive tapes
- Soldering depot can be implemented in coordinated volumes, alloys and fluxes depending on the customer’s requirements
Copper stamped parts
Copper stamped parts can be used as a connector piece from the flat connector to the power bus bar.
Laminated copper stripes with electrical contact to the ground stud
Laminated copper stripes with punched hole are an ideal fastening option for windshield heating panels between the roof lining and the chassis due to their flat shape.
Combination of laminate and round wire, protected through overmolding
This connection is best suited as an interface between the laminated windshield or backlite and the electrical system. The flat design is characteristic for the combination of laminate and round wire.
Download our current product catalog here.