Connectors with braided wire
The connectors with braided wire, as a braid made up
of individual wires, are an alternative to the connectors
with round wire for heating grids. They are very robust despite their high flexibility and low weight. A low installation height is achieved due to their special design, and in addition, they allow for automated processing.
- Cable cross section: 2.5 mm2
- For interference elimination, the connectors can be outfitted with coils
- Available sizes:
- Solder bridges: 12.0 mm and 20.3 mm, as well as 24.2 mm
- Additional solder objects and sizes can be selected
- Pre-soldering: Alloy, flux and solder quantity according to the customer’s specifications
- Welding a pre-soldered braided wire instead of the solder bridge possible
- Wrapping made of felt or foam as protection from sharp edges and to prevent noise emission can be installed
- Also available in a lead-free variant
Connectors with braided wire with blade terminal and pre-soldered solder bridge
Connectors with braided wire with blade terminals are available in various lengths. At the same time, the blade terminals can be bent into the angle needed. Manufacturing is fully automatic and, as a result, is particularly cost-effective.
Connectors with braided wire with coil
Connectors with braided wire with coil are used to remove interference from signals to the electrical system and can be changed in structure according to the customer’s requirements. They can be expanded either with eyelets or blade terminals as needed.
Connectors with braided wire as T-model
Braided wires with more than two solder points are used to optimize the supply of power to the heating grid. The solder can be applied directly to the wire or onto a clip previously crimped to the wire. If it is necessary for the supply of power to place the solder points at great intervals from each other, then the T-model is the ideal solution.
Connectors with braided wire with soldering clips
Braided wires with soldering clips are used particularly when soldering by resistance. The soldering clips are crimped around the braided wire at defined intervals and enable an automated soldering on the panel. Because solder is applied without application of heat to the braid, undesirable influences on the braided single wires are also prevented.
Download our current product catalog here.