Resistance soldering device
The resistance soldering device specially developed by FEW can be adjusted according to the customer-specific requirements thanks to its modular design. Connections can be soldered both with low solder volumes, such as wire end sleeves, and with stamped parts with larger solder volumes in a semi-automated manner. The patented, low-wear electrodes provide for extended service intervals and an additional stabilization of the soldering process.
- Complete, self-sustaining system
- Supply voltage: Compatible with 120 V and 230 V
- Save and load various soldering programs
- Semi-automated for a high degree of reproducibility
- Integrated cooling systems for high-frequency use
- Inclusive suction bracket for optimization of the soldering sequence, e.g. for preventing cold solder joints and to lower cycle times
- EMC-tested and with CE certificate
Download our current product catalog here.