Connectors with round wire with pre-soldered solder bridge
Primarily for use as a heating grid connection, these connectors with round wire can be selected in many different variants. The high dimensional accuracy of the solder bridge, combined with a perfectly adjusted solder volume, are a guarantee of high process capability during soldering.
- Cable cross-section: 0,22 mm2 to 6,00 mm2
- Contacts and housings neutral or with OEM logo
- Available sizes:
- Solder bridges: 12,0 mm and 20,3 mm, as well as 24,2 mm
- Solder platelets: 6,0 mm x 8,0 mm / 4,0 x 4,5 mm
- Additional solder objects and sizes can be selected
- Pre-soldering: Alloy, flux and tin solder quantity according to the customer’s specifications
- Overmolding according to customer requirements
- Wrapping made of felt or foam as protection from sharp edges and to prevent noise emission can be installed
- Also available in a lead-free variant
Connectors with round wire with solder bridge
For heating grids with various interfaces to the electrical system, connectors with round wire with welded solder bridge that vary in length and color are available. These enable soldering with resistance or induction.
Connectors with round wire with older platelets
Connectors with round wire with solder platelets stand out due to their space-saving design, and are moreover a cost-effective type of contact.
Download our current product catalog here.